Skip to content

< Back

Holiday

25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays), and we want you to use them all. We all need a break sometimes.

Sabbatical

For every 12 months of service at Bulb, you can take an additional month of unpaid leave to travel, work on personal projects or simply to recharge and reboot.

Parental leave

12 weeks of full pay for maternity, paternity, or adoption leave, to help you balance work with new additions to the family.

Private medical insurance

As part of our overall health and wellbeing offering, Bulb provides enhanced health insurance for our team through Vitality. We do this because we believe it's the right thing to do as an employer.

Healthcare cash plan

We also provide a healthcare cash plan for extra medical cover and support in times of need. You can claim reimbursement for certain dental and optical work, prescriptions, health screening, vaccinations, specialist consultation and hospital stays.

Life assurance

We provide every team member with life assurance once they pass their probation. If someone dies while they are a team member at Bulb, we'll do what we can to support their loved ones. Our life assurance policy with Aviva will pay out 5 times your annual salary to a named next of kin if that does happen.

Pension 

We offer the option for 5% of your monthly earnings to be paid to The People’s Pension via salary sacrifice. Bulb will contribute 3%, making a total minimum of 8% paid monthly into your retirement savings. 

Wellbeing

We want you to bring your whole self to work, so we offer activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing, including meditation and therapy. We provide access to digital platforms like Unmind, which empower you to proactively look after your mental health. For urgent support, you can access confidential counselling through a 24/7 helpline.

Cycle-to-work

We’re registered under the Cycle-to-Work scheme so you can buy a bike and accessories tax-free. Enjoy a carbon-free commute on us.

< Back to Join the team