1. The competition is organised and run by Bulb Energy Limited (No 08469555) whose registered address is 155 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3TQ
2. The competition is open to anyone living in the United Kingdom, of any age.
3. There is no entry fee and you don’t have to be a Bulb member to enter the competition.
4. By entering the competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.
5. Entries must be made by 31 July 2020.
How to enter the competition
6. Share a post using the hashtag #GolaColours on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and tag the Bulb account on the post: @bulb (Instagram), /bulb (Facebook), @bulbuk (Twitter)
7. The winning artworks will be picked on the 1 August 2020 from entries via the #GolaColours hashtag on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and judged by the Bulb team.
8. One chocolate bar will be awarded to each chosen artwork. A total of thirty chocolate bars will be given out as prizes.
9. If we need to change the prize, it will be replaced by another of equivalent value.
10. The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook within 7 days of the closing date.
11. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
12. Bulb will organise the prize delivery date and location with the winner.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. By participating in the promotion, you grant Bulb exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the content of the entries for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.
17. Winners may be required to provide additional information such as name, address and any details necessary to deliver the prize. Your information will only be shared with a delivery partner.
18. All personal data collected (names and social media display names) will be deleted within 30 days after the competition ends.
About our brand and how to use it
19.1 We want to make sure the Bulb brand is used in the right way. We don't want to confuse people. Feel free to link to Bulb's website/social media accounts, but please do not use the Bulb brand name in any of your own online profile names, handles, or website URL.
19.2 Please get written permission from Bulb before using any of Bulb's brand features. Bulb's brand features include but are not limited to:
The Bulb logo
Bulb's brand colours