While this is a legal agreement, we have tried to write it in a way that is clear and easy to understand. If there is anything you are not sure about in this agreement, please get in touch with our Member Support Team. You can find our contact details at bulb.co.uk/help. We would love to hear from you.
To start, here are some definitions of terms used throughout the document:
- AgreementAll the bits and pieces that together form the basis for us working together to supply your energy. These include the Standard Terms of Service and the tariffs detailed in your Energy Supply Agreement.
- BulbThe people behind your energy supply. Bulb is our trading name. Our registered company and the energy licence holder is Bulb Energy Limited Company Number 8469555 registered in England. Our registered business address is 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3TQ.
- You"You" may either be the person who has agreed to work together with us and allow us to provide your energy; or, "You" may be the owner or occupier of a household or business property that we are already providing energy to.
- Deemed ContractDescribes this agreement in a case where we are supplying energy but have not directly agreed special terms or pricing with the owner or occupier of a property. This is a term used by the energy industry and is outlined in paragraph 8 of Schedule 2B of the Gas Act 1986, and/or paragraph 3 of Schedule 6 of the Electricity Act 1989.
- EnergyThis may mean either electricity or gas or both depending on what you have asked us to supply to your home, or what we are already supplying to the household or business referred to in this agreement.
- SupplyRefers to the sale by us to you of gas or electricity via a gas transportation network or an electricity distribution network (as applicable).
1. When our Agreement begins
1.1. Our Agreement together begins from when we agree to become responsible for your supply, or when you start to take supply from us: whichever happens first.
1.2. You have made a commitment to us that you either own or live in the property where the supply will be made, you are over 18 and you are allowed to sign up to this Agreement.
1.3. You agree that you have entered into this Agreement with Bulb in your personal capacity via the bulb.co.uk website or via a price comparison site, and you have not entered into this Agreement with Bulb via any other third party agent.
1.4. You agree that if you change from domestic to business usage or business to domestic usage, you will let us know so we can change this Agreement and your pricing guide as required.
2. When our energy supply to you begins
2.1. Where you have asked us to supply your energy, we need to notify the current supplier to that property – you agree to let us do that.
2.2. We'll begin the supply as soon as possible. We will let you know exactly the date your energy will be supplied by Bulb. We may change the start date for the supply if we don't have all the information we need.
2.3. We aren't responsible for any charges you have to pay your old supplier.
2.4. If your previous supplier charges you an exit fee to terminate your contract, we will refund this as a credit to your Bulb account when your switch to Bulb completes, up to a maximum of £120 per switch (including VAT). To claim the refund, you must upload or email a copy of the final bill from your previous supplier for the property switching to Bulb, with the exit fee amount itemised.
3. Paying for the energy
3.1. You're responsible for paying Bulb for your energy until this Agreement ends or until you stop using services provided by us, whichever is later.
3.2. We'll calculate the charges for your energy using:
- 3.2.1. The electricity and or gas you've used in kilowatt hours (kWh),
- 3.2.2. Daily service connection charge for each energy supply we are providing energy to at your household or business,
- 3.2.3. The charges that applied to your variable plan for the period in which you consumed the electricity and or gas, and
- 3.2.4. If you have a standard meter, any meter readings you've given us, meter readings we have been provided by the meter reader or, if no up-to-date meter reading is available, we will use estimated meter readings (using industry standard methods).
3.3. If you have a standard meter, you must either pay the amount shown on your bill in accordance with your chosen payment method or the fixed amount you have agreed to pay.
3.4. If you have a prepayment meter, you must top-up your meter in advance in order to receive the supply, and we will deduct charges for the supply from the amount you top-up.
3.5. We'll add VAT to all our charges at the appropriate rate.
3.6. If you ask us to test the accuracy of your meter, you must pay us an amount to cover the cost of the work being carried out. We'll tell you what this amount is at the time, and we'll provide a breakdown of the costs if you ask us for one. If the National Measurement Office decides that the meter is operating outside of the statutory limits, we'll refund the payment to you.
3.7. Updates to information on our energy rates are always available online at bulb.co.uk.
3.8. If you have a standard meter, you agree to pay for your energy by monthly automatic payment by Direct Debit or by Debit card.
3.9. If you're on a Deemed Contract, then you must pay your bills via Direct Debit.
3.10. If you have a prepayment meter installed or if you agree to have a prepayment meter installed, you will be placed on our prepayment meter energy plan and rates.
3.11. If you're under a Deemed Contract and you have a prepayment meter, or if you change to a prepayment meter for any reason while under contract with us, you will automatically be placed onto our prepayment energy plan.
3.12. If you're having trouble paying your bill, you should contact us immediately to discuss ways to save money and the payment methods available to you.
3.13. If you're not paying by automatic payment, we will issue you an invoice for payment monthly, which you will have 10 working days to pay from the day you receive the invoice.
3.14. We will carry any debit or credit balance forward to the next month's bill.
3.15. So we can bill you as accurately as possible, you must give us an up-to-date meter reading for your energy at least every 90 days and when requested by Bulb if there is a reason to need more up to date meter readings.
3.16. You must keep your account in credit by paying for the supply in advance by automatic payment, or if you're in debt with us, you agree to not be in debt by more than half of what we've calculated as being your expected annual bill.
3.17. Your automatic monthly payment amount will be based on the cost of the energy we think you'll use during a year with Bulb split into 12 equal monthly payments. We will inform you of your payment amounts and payment dates when we set up your account with us.
3.18. We aim to review the amount, date and frequency of your automatic payments at least twice a year to make sure you're not paying too much or too little. When we intend to make any changes to your automatic payment, we will notify you by email (normally 10 working days) in advance of the payment being taken, or such other period as we may agree.
3.19. If you're a domestic customer, we may do checks with a credit reporting agency to ensure you are able to pay your energy bills. We will always ask your permission before doing this. If you're a business customer, we will always do checks with a credit reporting agency to ensure you are able to pay your energy bills.
- 3.19.1. Based on this score, we may ask you to pay a security deposit before we start working to bring your energy supply across. In that case, this Agreement won't start until we have received the security deposit in full.
- 3.19.2. We may refuse to supply your energy until the security deposit is paid, or;
- 3.19.3. We may stop supply if we have to use the security deposit to pay one of your bills.
- 3.19.4. If the start date of your supply is delayed because you have not paid the security deposit, we aren't responsible for any charges you have to pay your old supplier. 3.19.5. The amount of security deposit we ask for will depend on your individual circumstances but can be 2 times what we think is the likely value of your monthly bill.
- 3.19.6. A security deposit will be repaid once you have established a good payment history.
3.20. If you don't pay your bill on time:
- 3.20.1. We can add the amount of your debt to your next bill.
- 3.20.2. If you do not make a payment to us on the date it is due we can charge you £15 for each missed payment to cover the administrative costs of recovering outstanding payment
- 3.20.3. We have the right to install a prepayment meter at your property under warrant from the Magistrates' or Sheriff's Court without requiring your permission if your energy remains unpaid.
- 3.20.4. We can temporarily suspend or permanently disconnect the supply without requiring your permission.
3.21. If you would like a refund:
- 3.21.1. Upon request, we can refund credit in your Bulb account that exceeds your expected energy usage for the next month.
- 3.21.2. We can increase your automatic payments to cover the energy we think you'll use during the winter months once your credit balance has been reduced by such a refund.
3.22. If we (or our payments processor) make an error with your automatic payment (for example, the amount of the payment taken is incorrect), you're entitled to an immediate refund from us of the full amount paid and any charges or interest you may have incurred from your bank as a result, for example, going overdrawn caused by incorrect payment. You should contact us as soon as you realise that an error has been made. We will take the correct automatic payment immediately after making the refund to you as you will still be required to make the payment to us for the period to which the (incorrect) automatic payment relates to. If you receive a refund from us that you're not entitled to, you must pay the amount of the refund back to us immediately when we ask you to.
3.23. Under some circumstances, you may incur additional charges under this Agreement. This is usually in the case where you have asked us to undertake work on the energy infrastructure in your home. This can include moving your meter from its current location to another location, works required as a result of renovations of building works, or requests by you to disconnect the supply of energy to your home. We will always tell you prior to making any additional charges.
3.24. We will not bill you or otherwise make a payment request for charges for which we have not previously requested payment and where the charges relate to electricity and/or gas which we have supplied to you, where the charges are more than 12 months old. This will not apply if you have been obstructive or unreasonable in preventing us from obtaining the information required for us to have charged you correctly during that time.
4. Online account management
4.1. By joining Bulb, you agree to manage your account online. This allows us to work together to keep costs low and therefore energy prices low.
4.2. By joining Bulb you're agreeing that you'll undertake the following actions:
- 4.2.1. Provide meter readings using your online account dashboard or within our mobile app, by emailing Bulb or calling our telephone service,
- 4.2.2. Receive monthly statements via e-mail,
- 4.2.3. Provide us with accurate personal details, including your personal email address, and to keep these details up to date.
4.3. If you're unable to use our online service due to reasons we agree are beyond your control, you will in no way be penalised for this.
5. Moving house
5.1. If you're moving home, you must tell us at least 2 working days before you move. If you do this, your Agreement with us will end on the day you move home.
5.2. If you tell us after you've moved, your Agreement will end on the earlier of two working days after you tell us you've moved, or the date on which the new owner or occupier tells us they have moved in.
5.3. You are responsible for all charges until the date on which your Agreement ends.
5.4. When you move out, you must give us your new address so we can send you a final bill. Unless you have a smart or prepayment meter, you must also give us a final meter reading on the day that you move out. This is so we can calculate and send a final bill. If you don't do this, we will use the new occupant's reading or our reasonable estimate to generate your final bill.
6. Access to your meter
6.1. In order to provide you with energy, from time to time we require access to your meter. You agree to provide us, or any person we have authorised acting on our behalf to safe, unrestricted access to your energy metering and associated equipment. If your metering equipment is obstructed, it is your responsibility to remove it or the obstruction and pay any associated costs.
6.2. We may charge you if you don't let us know at least 48 hours prior to a booked appointment that access won't be available at the time of the appointment.
6.3. If you have a smart meter that we can read without visiting your property, you agree that:
- 6.3.1. Any in-home display installed along with that meter remains our property or the meter provider we have contracted and may not be removed.
- 6.3.2. We may use the smart meter to remotely monitor the energy you use; and
- 6.3.3 We'll normally collect readings from your smart meter once a day. You can decide whether we take a reading for the entire 24-hour period or for each half-hour period. We won't take more than one reading a day unless you have given us your consent.
- 6.3.4 If you'd prefer us to only take one reading a month, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6.3.5 We'll also collect information about how your smart meter is working (for example, if it has any faults or has been tampered with).
- 6.3.6 We may remotely repair and update the smart meter, switch it from credit to prepayment or disconnect your supply - we will notify you before this happens in-line with our credit policy; and
6.4. If your meter is ever damaged or stolen, you must let us know immediately.
6.5. If this Agreement ends, we may recover any metering equipment we have provided to you and you agree to provide us all the access we need to do this
7. Changes to this Agreement
7.1. From time to time, we may update this Agreement to comply with changes to laws or regulations, or where our business necessitates a change to this Agreement. Please check this page regularly to review updated terms. The date this Agreement was last updated is at the bottom of this page.
7.2. If we make changes to this Agreement that results in your energy rates increasing, we will give you 30 days' notice to let you know about the changes. If you do not agree with the changes, you can change to another supplier without any penalty. This doesn't apply if we change your payment method in accordance with this Agreement. If we hear from your new supplier within 20 working days after the change takes effect, or if you enter into a new plan with us in the same period, we'll keep your prices the same until you switch or start the new plan (as applicable).
7.3. If you're switching for any reason, we can object to the switch if there are outstanding charges due on your account. If you have a prepayment meter we can block the switch if you owe us more than £500, unless your new supplier agrees to take on the debt. You have 30 working days after receiving notification to pay us the outstanding charges when you have notified us you intend to switch.
7.4. If you ask us, we can add another person to your account so that they can administer your account on your behalf. We can only make that person financially responsible for your account if they agree to it, which we will need to do with them directly.
7.5. If we withdraw a plan that you're on, we will move you onto a tariff that is available. We will always notify you of this change.
8. Cancelling your Agreement with us
8.1. You have the right to cancel this Agreement and your relationship with us up to 14 days after the day this Agreement starts. We call this the cooling off period. You can cancel your Agreement with us after we commence supply of your energy by switching to another supplier or entering into a new agreement with us.
8.2. If you are switching, you don't need to tell us yourself; your new supplier will contact us to cancel your relationship with us on your behalf.
8.3. If Ofgem gives a "Last Resort Supply Direction" to a gas or electricity supplier other than us in relation to your premises, this Agreement will end automatically in relation to the fuel specified in the relevant "Last Resort Supply Direction".
9. Cancelling your Direct Debit
9.1. If you agree to pay by Direct Debit, you have the right at any time to cancel the mandate for us to take payments by informing your bank of this fact. Depending on the bank's terms, you may be required to give a certain amount of notice before the payment is due to be taken, or to provide your cancellation in writing. You should check the requirements directly with your bank.
9.2. If, after having cancelled your Direct Debit (by contacting your bank in accordance with Clause 9.1), the payments still continue to be taken, you should firstly contact your bank to obtain a refund. Under the Direct Debit Guarantee, your bank will be liable to refund you for any payments that continue to be made after you cancel your Direct Debit.
9.3. You must notify us that you have cancelled your Direct Debit, so that we can update our records. You should also ensure that you arrange alternative means of making any required payment to us. However, we may charge you the additional costs to us of you using alternative payment channels or we may, without your consent, install a prepayment meter at your premises
10. Stopping your energy supply
10.1. We can refuse to supply you, suspend or disconnect your supply or tell you to stop using it if:
- 10.1.1 You want to leave a supplier, but that supplier prevents us from supplying your gas or electricity (or both).
- 10.1.2 You haven't paid your bill on time, and we will re-start it as soon as possible once the bill has been paid.
- 10.1.3 You are in material breach of this contract.
- 10.1.4 We are required to do so by Ofgem, the gas transporter or the network operator or by any law, code or agreement relating to the energy supply.
- 10.1.5 We have reason to believe that you may have damaged or tampered with your metering equipment.
10.2. If we have had to suspend or disconnect the supply, we may choose to do checks with a credit reporting agency and ask for a security deposit before we re-start or re-connect it.
10.3. If we ask you, you must reimburse us for the cost of suspending or disconnecting the supply, as well as the cost for re-starting or re-connecting it.
10.4. We will not disconnect your supply in winter (1st October to 31st March) if any person living at the property is registered as vulnerable. In addition, we provide a range of priority services for members who are registered with us as vulnerable
10.5. We won't tolerate violence, physical aggression or verbal or written abuse towards our staff or agents. We reserve the right to terminate this contract if we believe that you are behaving inappropriately or in violation of applicable laws or regulations - for example if you are abusive or behave offensively towards our staff or agents.
11. What we're responsible for
11.1. Our liability (including for negligence and breach of statutory duty) is limited to £10,000 for each unconnected event that we are directly responsible for, or £10,000 in total for any connected series of events that we're directly responsible for, and which has caused you loss or damage. We are responsible for any liability which is not capable of being excluded by law.
11.2. Except in relation to any liability which is not capable of being excluded by law, we are not liable for any loss or damage (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) that we couldn't reasonably have expected would result from breach of this Agreement at the time you entered into it.
11.3. If we are liable for a loss caused by a gas transporter or electricity distributor, our liability (including for negligence and breach of statutory duty) is limited to the amount we're entitled to recover from them on your behalf.
11.4. If we are required or entitled to take action under our gas supply licence, electricity supply licence or any other rules that are binding on us, we won't be in breach of this Agreement.
11.5. As we do not directly control the reliability of energy to your property, we can't guarantee that the supply will be uninterrupted. We can however confirm that the reliability of your energy supply would be the same irrespective of which energy supplier you chose
12. Using personal information
13. Emergencies and safety
13.1. If you have a gas emergency, you must report it on 0800 111 999.
13.2. If you have an electricity emergency, you must report it by calling 105 to find your local electricity distributor.
13.3. You must not use the supply in any way that endangers people or property, or that could interrupt the electricity or gas supply of any other property.
13.4. We can restrict the supply if we think you are using it in a way that is unsafe or if we are required to by any legal requirement or other requirement that is binding on us.
14. National Terms of Connection
14.1. We are acting on behalf of your network operator to make an agreement with you. The agreement is that you and your network operator both accept the National Terms of Connection (NTC) and agree to keep to its conditions. This will happen from the time that you enter into this agreement and it affects your legal rights. The NTC is a legal agreement. It sets out rights and duties in relation to the connection at which your network operator delivers electricity to, or accepts electricity from, your home or business. If you want a copy of the NTC or have any questions about it, please write to: Energy Networks Association, 6th Floor, Dean Bradley House, 52 Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2AF: phone 0207 706 5137, or see the website atconnectionterms.org.uk.
15. Our complaints procedure
16. Other conditions
16.1. In the event of a company restructure, change of ownership or another event required as part of our general course of business, we may transfer any of our rights or obligations under this Agreement and it may not be possible to notify you or seek your permission beforehand.
16.2. In the event of a change of ownership, change of tenancy or any other change that may affect this Agreement or the supply of your energy, you are not able to transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement without agreeing this with us.
16.3 We won't tolerate violence, physical aggression or verbal or written abuse towards our staff or agents. If it happens, we can take legal action or report it to the police.
16.4. If we need to serve a notice on you in connection with this Agreement, we will use either your email address or postal address that you have provided to us. If we post a notice to you in connection with this Agreement, it will be assumed to have been delivered two working days after it was posted unless it is issued to you by hand or email in which case it will be considered to have been delivered immediately.
16.5. This Agreement, any other agreements you receive from us, and any documents explicitly referred to in this Agreement, are the entire agreement between you and us.
16.6. Nothing in this Agreement affects our legal rights or powers. Nothing in this Agreement affects any of your statutory rights that can't be excluded by law.
16.7. If any part of this Agreement is void or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement will be unaffected.
16.8. This Agreement is governed by the laws of England if your property is in England, and in Scotland if your property is in Scotland. If there is any dispute between us, it will be dealt with by the courts of England if your property is in England and by the courts of Scotland if your property is in Scotland
17. Referral programme
- 17.1.1. Programme: Bulb's refer a friend programme.
- 17.1.2. Referrer: An existing member of Bulb participating in the Programme.
- 17.1.3. Recruit: The person being referred.
- 17.1.4. Personal Link: A personal URL unique to each Referrer.
- 17.1.5. User: Individuals who are accessing or using the Programme either as a Referrer or as a Recruit referred to Bulb's Services and the use of 'User' or 'you' shall be a reference to either or both as the context permits.
- 17.1.6. Reward: The reward amount offered by us under the Programme. The Reward will vary by campaign. The active Reward for a Referrer is shown on their personal refer a friend dashboard page.
- 17.1.7. Sign Up Date: The date the Recruit informs Bulb, via enrolment on the website, that they want to switch their energy supply to Bulb.
- 17.1.8. Switch Date: The date Bulb starts to supply electricity or electricity and gas to the Recruit.
17.2. Programme eligibility and delivery
- 17.2.1. The Referrer and Recruit will each receive a Reward when the Recruit successfully switches their energy supply to Bulb, subject to these conditions.
- 17.2.2. The Programme is open to Referrers and Recruits who are over 18 and are residents of the UK.
- 17.2.3. The Recruit agrees that their name, annual saving on energy bill, and annual CO2 saving may be shared with the Referrer.
- 17.2.4. Referrers must be existing Bulb members. Recruits must not have already signed up to Bulb or be an existing member, already on supply with Bulb, or a member of Bulb in the preceding 12 months, under any email address or alias.
- 17.2.5. The Recruit must use the Referrer's Personal Link to switch energy supply to Bulb on bulb.co.uk. Referrals claimed retrospectively are not eligible and will not be rewarded. Bulb is not responsible for failure to issue Rewards resulting from an incorrectly quoted Personal Link.
- 17.2.6. A Referrer or a Recruit will not receive more than one Reward per property.
- 17.2.7. If the Recruit cancels their agreement with Bulb before the Switch Date, this will result in the cancellation of the Referrer's Reward and the Recruit's Reward.
- 17.2.8. The Referrer will be notified by email once a Recruit has signed up, on the Sign Up Date, and again when the Reward has been earned.
- 17.2.9. In cases where the User has an electricity credit meter, Rewards will be delivered to the User as credit into their account on the Switch Date. This is usually 21 days after the Sign Up Date. In cases where the User has an electricity prepayment meter, Rewards will be delivered to the User via third party payment provider. This is usually shortly after the first successful electricity top up if the Recruit has a prepayment meter.
- 17.2.10. Users may offer additional rewards to Recruits as long as it is clear that the additional reward is entirely the responsibility of the User and not the responsibility of Bulb.
- 17.2.11. Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold. Upon termination of the Programme or any portion thereof for any reason, or upon cancellation of a User's Bulb account for any reason, any unredeemed Rewards accumulated by the User are forfeited. Rewards that have been added as credit to the User's account is considered redeemed, and will be refunded to the User on termination of a User's Bulb account.
- 17.2.12. Every Reward advertised on Bulb's website will be subject to this Agreement. In addition, the Reward will be subject to any specific or bespoke terms notified to you at the time you register for the Programme.
17.3. Promotion of Personal Links
- 17.3.1. Personal Links should only be used by individuals for personal and non-commercial purposes. Commercial purposes includes but is not limited to use by businesses and professional landlords.
- 17.3.2. You must make it clear when referring a friend that it is a personal recommendation and that you do not represent Bulb or any Bulb employee when promoting your Personal Link.
- 17.3.3. No paid advertising of Personal Links is allowed across any search engines or social media platforms.
- 17.3.4. We have a no tolerance spam policy.
- 17.3.5. If a Referrer provides a Personal Link to a Recruit in any format (electronic or otherwise), the provision of that link must be distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members.
- 17.3.6. By submitting an email address to Bulb, the Referrer represents that he/she has the prior consent of the owner of the email address.
- 17.3.7. Bulk distribution, distribution to strangers, posting Personal Links on online marketplaces such as Amazon or Ebay, or any other promotion of a Personal Link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited proliferation of a link or "spam" is expressly prohibited.
- 17.3.8. Each User is the actual sender of the emails and must comply with applicable law. A User who does not comply with the law, including anti-spam laws, shall indemnify Bulb against any liabilities, costs and expenses it incurs as a result of such spam.
- 17.3.9. Personal Links may not be posted or shared on review platforms such as, but not limited to Trustpilot and Google reviews. This is to protect the integrity of reviews. You must not use Bulb's brand to promote Personal Links, though you may link to Bulb's website or social media accounts.
- 17.3.10. Personal Links may not be posted or shared in reply to Bulb's platforms, or Bulb profiles on other platforms. This includes but is not limited to the Bulb Community, and Bulb social media pages. This is to ensure that these platforms remain a place for their intended content and discussions.
- 17.3.11. As an exception to 17.3.10, Personal Links may be shared on Bulb platforms when it is in direct response to a non-Bulb member requesting a Personal Link.
17.4. Further Obligations
- 17.4.1. Users are responsible for any tax implications resulting from receiving a Reward.
17.5. Bulb Programme discretion
- 17.5.1. Bulb reserves the right to verify Referrers and Recruits, and require proof of eligibility.
- 17.5.2. The method by which Users may refer shall be at the absolute discretion of Bulb.
- 17.5.3. Bulb has no obligation to monitor the content provided by Users; however, Bulb may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Programme.
- 17.5.4. Bulb may remove posts shared on our community, social media, or review platforms if they are in breach of these terms.
- 17.5.5. Bulb may delay issuing a Reward for the purposes of investigation. Bulb may also refuse to verify and process any transaction Bulb deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of this Agreement, or believes will impose potential liability on Bulb, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
- 17.5.6. Any decision by Bulb in respect of whether or not a User is entitled to a Reward shall be final and binding.
17.6. Suspension of the Referral Programme
- 17.6.1. Bulb may suspend your Rewards account at any time should you be in breach of this Agreement.
- 17.6.2. If we suspend your Rewards account for any reason, we may refuse to provide you the right to receive any Rewards.
- 17.6.3. Bulb may suspend the Programme at any time for any reason
18. The Bulb brand
18.1. About our brand and how to use it
- 18.1.1. We want to make sure the Bulb brand is used in the right way. We don't want to confuse people. Feel free to link to Bulb's website/social media accounts, but please do not use the Bulb brand name in any of your own online profile names, handles, or website URL.
- 18.1.2. Please get written permission from Bulb before using any of Bulb's brand features. Bulb's brand features include but are not limited to:
The Bulb logo
Bulb's brand colours
Last modified: 14 August 2019